Market Home To Target Buyers
Our Target Marketing Program is divided into two phases:
In the PRE-MARKETING PHASE, we will design a personalized marketing plan presentation for you. This presentation will include a current market evaluation, proposal for the property brochure, recommendation for sales tools and suggestions for cosmetic improvements.
Only after careful evaluation does the next phase – THE IMPLEMENTATION PHASE – commence. In this phase, action items are implemented leading to the successful marketing of the property and the conclusion of the sale.
- Submit listing into Charleston Trident Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service.
- Contact the administrator to input data in Google.com, Yahoo.com, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Redfin.com, and other national and international real estate web sites.
- Place sign and lock box on property if agreed to by seller.
- Mail new listing postcards to all owners within a four block radius of the subject property.
Mail an additional2000 cards to residents of Charleston, Mount Pleasant and surrounding areas.
- Design temporary brochures for immediate distribution.
- Arrange for professional photo shoot and Virtual Tour of the property. *
- Create and distribute custom designed brochures utilizing professional photographs.
- Display brochures in the office and on site
- Schedule office and broker previews.
- Coordinate open houses with seller’s approval.
- Successful local advertising publications for both the real estate section and general circulation include Post and Courier and the Moultrie News.
- *subject to size of home or property